CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

mercredi 3 septembre 2008

Seisyun's new member~! Sho's BABY~!!!

OMEDETO~!!!
Sho' Baby was born~!!!
Is a boy~!!!!
And he was born on 31st August 2008,
it was Malaysia Independence Day as well~!!!


Sho's baby!!!

That day my uncle invited my family and also other relatives to his house.
Was so happy to see my little cousin, heard from my aunties that he's different now,
unlike when he was few months old, cry always, scared of strangers....
Now, he's totally different, much more cute!!!
And he's favourite question : "何お?(Nani o?)"
He like to ask what's the colour,
He like to play ball,
And he like to smile...
That's adorable~!

Suddenly I thought of my phone,
when I looked at it...
2 messages...
And I opened it
"SHO"S BABY IS BORN!!!"
"HANA!! SHO GAVE BIRTH TO A SON!! MERDEKA BOY! HAHA!"
I was like...
AAAHHH!!!

The baby really wait for me and as his mother's wish, born in Merdeka Day~!
Went and visit Sho n her baby yesterday...
From Sho's face she looks kinda pale,
but I know she will recover soon...
The baby was sleeping quietly...

Dunno when only I can see Sho and her baby again.
Wish her all the best and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

~Christine@ 3.27pm, 3rd Sept 2008~

0 Tell me, Advise me, Comment me... or Anything!!!: