CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

mercredi 10 septembre 2008

Again... My heart is twisting...

2 weeks...
Still i dunno...
Things come n go...
I just ignore...
Again same thing happened like last 2 months...
My heart is twisting again...
I hate this feeling...
It makes me feel like crying for this uncomfortable feeling...
Misunderstanding always happened...
Communication between both of us always end up argument...
I know I always get angry easily...
Because I know I do care n mind what you say...
From your message u said
"i really dnt understand u still"
"i dnt, i dnt dnt dnt"
"u think i will do wht ever u wan?... nd u think i will believe everything wht ever u r saying?..."
"i really dnt understand u still"
"i dnt ,i dnt dnt dnt"

.............
I know you are not like others...
That is also the reason why I choose to be with you...
But every time when you get angry, you start to speak nonsense and getting crazy...
I forgive you even last time u said XXXX to me...
But still you are getting ridiculous over that side...
My heart really twisting and speechless to you...
I really dunno how to reply you or talk to you...
Maybe i do make a wrong decision...
I never thought you will say that to me...
I never treat you as anything...
If always because of miscommunication n misunderstanding, end up argument...
Lets just take it to an end...
Because i dun want listen to your silly and nonsense...
Every single words I read it just make my heart twisted more...
Again I make you go offline because I not replying you...
I thought you will stay longer...
But now i know...
Both of us had lost faith towards each other...
Right or wrong person do matters a lot...
Time to know each others do matters a lot...
Communication do matters a lot...
I dunno are you the right person to me...
I dunno 3 months is enough to know you...
I dunno how to communicate with you...
I dunno I dunno I dunno...
I also have a lot "I Dunno" to you...
9th Sept...
Exactly 3 months...
From 3 weeks to 3 months...
Things never stop...
Is it time to stop now?
I dunno...
Oh Mighty God...
Please ease my pain...

~Christine @ 1:02am, 9th Sept 2008~

0 Tell me, Advise me, Comment me... or Anything!!!: