CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

mardi 12 octobre 2010

All about my collection of perfumes

When it comes to perfume
My heart just go butterfly!!!
Dunno since when,
I'm just fall in love with getting perfumes...
My mom always say that I'm 贪物虚荣
Well I do admit I am
But I just love perfumes!!!

So here's the list of my perfumes~!!!
1. Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo - My first perfume that I bought.l I bought it in Maldives year 2008 when I was having my training. EDT
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream
Incanto Dream was made by Laurent Bruyere in 2005, after the classic Incanto. Incanto Dream is a magical elixir that helps your imagination and fills you with joy. The fragrance is full of colors and fantasies. It starts joyfully and optimistic with sweet refreshing pineapple, black currant, exotic mango and juicy “Pink Lady” apple. Peony and freesia make the central theme of the composition. The finish is very comfortable and intimate, with sandalwood and musk.

This is a sweet and fruity character~!!!

Fragrance Notes

Top notes
PineappleBlack CurrantMangoRed Apple
Middle notes
PeonyFreesia
Base notes
SandalwoodMusk

2. 7:15 am in Bali by Kenzo - The second perfume that I got! Bought this in KLIA when I was just back from Maldives. Initially it was for my mom. But I love it so much that I always stealing it. This is a limited edition which only sold in airport and can't get it from any shopping center. 50ml EDP
2926. Kenzo perfume
7:15 AM in Bali is time and place of fragrant journey by the house of Kenzo, which takes us to the very heart of exotic places this year: a divine island, where even palms, sea and exotic flowers enjoy spending time. 7:15 AM in Bali is a perfume dedicated to all who possess adventurous spirit, who long for connection of natural and fragrant impression of nature. This is the first perfume from the collection of journeys which will add new aromas and adventures through new editions. The perfume 7:15 AM in Bali represents morning on this island, while day is waking up and nature is flourishing in the fresh air while sun is rising.

This gourmet and profoundly sensual fragrance opens with notes of sparkling grapefruit, which tingles your nose just like sun rays are touching your skin with passion fruit reminding us of this exotic paradise. The heart is pleasantly housing Sambac jasmine, which was given a special name by islanders – Gods of Bali's Flower! Its delicate aromas intertwine with orchid aromas, offering a floral, exotic bouquet.

The perfume arrives in a bottle decorated with colours of sunrise, light orange iridescent nuances, and remind us of awakening of nature, with a photograph painted on the outside package. This exotic creation is a work of designer Marina Crespin, and is available as a limited 50 ml EDP edition. Creator of the fragrance is perfumer Daphne Bugey. 7:15 am in Bali is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008.

Fragrance Notes

Top notes
GrapefruitPassionfruit
Middle notes
JasmineOrchid
Base notes
Vanilla

3. Secret Wish by Anna Sui - The third perfume that I got. I have 2 of them, 30ml & 75 ml~!!! EDT
Anna Sui Secret Wish
Secret Wish is fairy-like perfume for all those who believe in fairytales. Poetic and very feminine style of American designer Anna Sui reflected in her perfumes. Secret Wish is a pleasing fruity fragrance. The first notes are fresh and juicy: lemon, melon, tagette, peach, pineapple, and black currant. They are followed by floral accord and elegant woodsy notes of white cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk. Secret wish is a blue-green colored perfume, captured in a transparent bottle with stopper that reminds of Tinkerbell. The perfume was created by Michel Almairac of Robertet in 2005.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes
MelonPeachLemon
Middle notes
PineappleBlack Currant
Base notes
Amber and vanillaMuskOakmossCedar

4. Absolutely Irresistible by Givenchy - I got this when I had Secret Wish. And I have 2 of this as well, 30ml & 75ml. EDP
Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible
The perfume Absolutely Irresistible has floral character and is very seductive thanks to its main ingredient – jasmine. It opens with green mandarin, red berries and pimento accords. The heart encompasses Egyptian jasmine, orange blossom and heliotrope, while the base introduces cedar, patchouli and amber.

I like to wear this when I go to club. Is a very strong, sexy and feminine character~!

Fragrance Notes

Top notes
Mandarin OrangeRed BerriesPaprika
Middle notes
JasmineOrange BlossomHeliotrope
Base notes
CedarPatchouliAmber

5. Mango Adorably by Mango - I got this in a warehouse sales. I wanted to get something vanilla, so I got this~! EDT
Mango Mango Adorably
Mango Adorably by Mango is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Mango Adorably was launched in 2004. Top notes are red berries and citruses; middle notes are pink pepper, freesia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes
Red BerriesCitruses
Middle notes
Pink PepperFreesiaLily-of-the-Valley
Base notes
AmberPatchouliMuskVanilla

6. Angel ou Demon by Givenchy - Bought this in warehouse sales. This is another vanilla base perfume. Pretty strong. But I still prefer Absolutely Irresistible. EDP
701. Givenchy perfume
Dualistic nature of Ange ou Demon (Angel of Devil) reveals new feelings, allures with its mystery and versatility, scandalizes and seduces. Strong charismatic oriental composition is innocently crystal and sensual at the same time.
Sweet freshness of the top notes of mandarin, white cumin and saffron opens the way to the opulent floral heart: the strong lily note in alliance with casual notes of Maxillaria orchid and exotic ylang-ylang. The trace is dominated by two woodsy notes: creamy rosewood and dense oak moss absolute, while the powdery and sensual Tonka and vanilla end the composition.

The fragrance was created by Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Olivier Cresp in 2006.

Fragrance Notes

Top notes
Mandarin OrangeSaffronThyme
Middle notes
LilyOrchidYlang-Ylang
Base notes
Tonka BeanVanillaBrazilian RosewoodOakmoss

7. Bright Crystal by Versace - Was just too boring with my perfumes and wanted to add more into my collection. It was Isetan sales and I bought this~!!!50ml EDT
Versace Bright Crystal
The pink colored bottle announces softer and more luminous fragrance in comparison with Crystal Noir. Nowadays popular fruity note gives the composition slightly gourmand nuance. The top notes are pomegranate, Yuzu and frosted accord. Peony and magnolia are in the centre of the composition, while waterly fresh lotus note moderates the intensity and sweetnes of the floral accords. The opulent base introduces amber note extracted from plants, musk and red woods. The fragrance was designed by Alberto Morillas in 2006.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes
PomegranateYuzu
Middle notes
PeonyMagnoliaLotus
Base notes
AmberMusk

8. Angel by Thierry Mugler - A gift from a friend. It comes in a set with a miniature. I love the design of this perfume. But the scent is too strong!!! I only wore for a few times because my nose really can't take it. Ahh~~ciu~~~ Bless me... EDP
704. Thierry Mugler perfume
Angel by Thierry Mugler is a oriental vanilla fragrance for women.Angel was launched in 1992. The noses behind this fragrance areOlivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin. Top notes are melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy; middle notes are honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose; base notes are tonka bean, amber and vanilla, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate and caramel.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes
MelonCoconutMandarin OrangeCassiaJasmineBergamotCotton Candy
Middle notes
HoneyApricotBlackberryPlumOrchidPeachJasmineLily-of-the-ValleyRed BerriesRose
Base notes
Tonka BeanAmber and vanillaPatchouliMuskVanillaDark ChocolateCaramel

9. Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden - Soo Jung bought this for me when she went for a holiday in Cambodia. 30ml EDT
83. Elizabeth Arden perfume
Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is a citrus aromatic fragrance for women. Green Tea was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are rhubarb, mint, orange peel, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, musk, jasmine, oakmoss and white amber; base notes are caraway, amber, musk, green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss and celery seeds.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes
RhubarbMintOrange PeelBergamotLemon
Middle notes
CarnationMuskJasmineOakmossWhite Amber
Base notes
CarawayAmberMuskGreen TeaJasmineClovesOakmossCelery Seeds

10. Pleasure Intense by Estee Lauder - 2010, I not suppose to buy any perfume at that moment, because I have not finish any of my bottle yet. But I just can't stop myself! I bought this at Isetan when I was getting a birthday present for my beloved friend, Sho. 30ml EDP
539. Estee Lauder perfume
Pleasures Intense by Estee Lauder is a floral fragrance for women. Pleasures Intense was launched in 2002. Top notes are peony, black currant, ylang-ylang and green lily; middle notes are lily, tiare flower, jasmine and moroccan rose; base notes are maple, vanilla and styrax.

Fragrance Notes

Top notes
PeonyBlack CurrantYlang-YlangGreen Lily
Middle notes
LilyTiare FlowerJasmineMoroccan Rose
Base notes
MapleVanillaStyrax

11. Omnia by Bvlgari - My mom bought this in a free market. We have finished the bottle but I still kept the bottle with me. I hope my mom did not throw it away. EDP
151. Bvlgari perfume
Omnia by Bvlgari is a oriental fragrance for women. Omnia was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange, saffron, pepper and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, almond, masala chai and lotus; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, white chocolate, guaiac wood and woody notes.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes
GingerMandarin OrangeSaffronPepperCardamom
Middle notes
NutmegClovesCinnamonAlmondMasala ChaiLotus
Base notes
SandalwoodTonka BeanWhite ChocolateGuaiac WoodWoody Notes

12. Eternity by Calvin Klein - My mom has this for ages. We still have it and it has turn yellowish. The scent is still good but worried it might create yellow stain on clothes. EDP
257. Calvin Klein perfume
Eternity is another very successful fragrance of Calvin Klein, which was designed as a tribute to his marriage. Eternity is a hymn of eternal values: love, family and peace.

The composition opens with fresh citrus and green notes, that is followed by the note of violet and lily-of-the-valley. The note of carnation with its spiciness gives the floral heart slightly peppery accord. The final notes are gentle with powdery heliotrope, pink sandalwood and transparent musky notes.
The perfume was created by Sophia Grojsman 1988.

Fragrance Notes

Top notes
CitrusesGreen NotesMandarin OrangeFreesiaSage
Middle notes
LilyCarnationVioletJasmineMarigoldLily-of-the-ValleyRoseNarcissus
Base notes
SandalwoodAmberPatchouliMuskHeliotrope

Erm... Did I miss out any one of my collection??? I can't remember!!!
I'm now all the way in Hokkaido and I only brought 4 of them with me...
Well... Maybe that's all...
Will add them in if I remember.
Hahahaha...

If my craziness come looking for me,
I might published all my miniatures as well!!!
I have about 15 perfume miniatures.

Adapted from
~Christine @ 8.31pm, 12 Oct 2010, staffhouse, Niseko, Hokkaido~

0 Tell me, Advise me, Comment me... or Anything!!!: