CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jeudi 13 août 2009

Trip with my Sarawaky and Finnish~! Valerie and Heidi babe~!

Woolala~!
Time flies...
Is end of 3rd week of my degree semester...
Had lot of fun with my dear Valerie who help me a lot during my hard time...
She's always listen and advice me while I'm lost in no-where.
She always check on me to make sure I'm still alive...
Till now she still stand beside me to fight the evil.

Oh ya...
I had new friend all the way from Finland~!
Ms. Heidi Vanhatalo~!
She is such a cool women.
She has a very cool hairstyle with her blond hair.
For just 3 weeks,
We had a lot of laugther together with Valerie.

Recently we had a very cool trip...
Well...
Stil thinking should I post up or not...
Because there's biatchy and idiots trying to ruined my life...
So...
Hahaha...
Gonna think about it.
Have to becareful~!

*Love ya~! Valerie, Heidi & Aishath~!*

0 Tell me, Advise me, Comment me... or Anything!!!: