still the same mizerable girl~~~
getting more complicated.
from a simple girl to a complicated one i supposed.
I've got to move on and be who I am.
But at least for now on
I gotta go my own way.
Mariott Bonvoy Patchi Chocolate
-
Brew with Benefits: Everybody’s Invited
Throughout the campaign period, every eligible Marriott Bonvoy member
purchasing one (1) coffee or tea at partici...
Transfer LTSVP from Old Passport to New Passport
-
Would like to write this down when my memory is still fresh regarding the
process of transferring LTSVP from old passport to new passport. 1. Filled
up 1x ...
Penang trip 2013 Day 1
-
I seldom go for trips but it's weird coz since before I went Singapore
there's a lot of trips planned for me already!
1. Singapore.
2. Penang, which I will...
Is anyone still visiting my blog here?
-
I hope this is my last time changing blogs.. lol
I really wanted to use blogger, but the app for it is so not helpful. Not
able to arrange pictures etc. I ...
Once Upon A Time
-
Once upon a time, I have an ambition to work in hotel line and even have a
dream to work in overseas to explore more. That time I was 15years old.
Once upo...
is me myself?
-
i don't know... i am leading a damn boring life now....
graduate=>work=>marry?
i want a crazy life, i know i am asking too much.. but hey where is the
read...
World No Tobacco Day!!
-
I love this day...Cause with this, hopefully those people who smoke will
realise the mistake and risk they are taking..
Do you know that *Chronic obstructi...
M . V . S
-
Hi~~~ my dear Maggie, my dear roomate.
Nah~~~ dun say that i treat you bad. At least i wrote sthing for you. He
he... Not bad, right?? Touching???
*Welc...
0 Tell me, Advise me, Comment me... or Anything!!!:
Enregistrer un commentaire